Terms & Conditions:
1. The Client may not assign the advantages of the Contract without the written consent of the Seller. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of Gujarat Government – India.
Terms & Conditions for Domain Registration: Click to download
Terms & Conditions for Hosting Plans: Click to download
Terms & Conditions for Website Designing Packages: Click to download
2. The Uniform Laws on the International Sale of Goods laid down in the 1980 United Nations Convention shall not apply unless expressly agreed between the parties in writing.
3. All copyright, intellectual, properties remain the property of Maruti Enterprise if the Website is developed by us. If in case it is not, and the web script from a third party, then the rights remain with the original owner, and the reproduction is on client’s responsibility. Maruti Enterprise is not liable for any copyright issues.
4. In case of copyright issue, the complete responsibility is of the client. Maruti Enterprise is not responsible for any issues generated due to that.
5. The client must not make copies of the website, except intention of back up. The client acknowledges that Maruti Enterprise will not be liable for any damage to the client computer system.
6. Maruti Enterprise reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Maruti Enterprise Web Sites and other Services are offered.
7. We require at least 50% payment in advance to begin the work. Thereafter, remaining 50% payment is to be paid once the project is completed & before launching.
8. If client fails to make payment, then we have right to stop the work, further deliveries or cancel the order without any written notice.